ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Owned and operated since 1975
Property damage can be devastating in its own right, but many varieties will result in unpleasant odors, as well. This is because smelly airborne elements spread throughout your building, and porous structural materials and furnishings can absorb them when exposed. Depending on the nature of the odor, it may be very difficult to remove.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we provide complete odor removal services in the Auburn, IN area to rid properties of any unwanted aromas.
In residential and commercial settings, there are a number of events that will result in unpleasant smells if they are not addressed adequately. Some of the most common include the following:
- Water damage
- Mold growth
- Fire and smoke damage
- Pet accidents and pest infestations
- Various biological sources
While these causes represent what we see most commonly, there are many more that end in similar results. Essentially, odors will spread throughout your property and become absorbed by porous structural elements of your building, furnishings, and belongings. They can be difficult to remove because of the specific cleaning solutions and methodologies required, which is why we encourage you to utilize our deodorization services.
The ServiceMaster Approach
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors has removed odors from the belongings and air spaces of homes and businesses in Auburn, IN, for a number of years. Our odor removal services result in odor-free properties because of our highly trained technicians, and state-of-the-art equipment and procedures.
When you work with us, we may utilize one or more of the following:
- Air Scrubbers: This equipment makes use of high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters.
- Thermal Fogging: A treatment that uses a strong deodorizer to penetrate affected materials.
- Ozone Treatments: This will help to oxidize your air spaces.
- Hydroxyl Generators: This removes odors with hydroxyl radicals.
While professional-grade cleaning equipment and methodologies are essential to remove all odors from your property, it is just as important to locate these odors in the first place. Our technicians understand how smells can spread, and will identify all affected areas before promptly treating them.
For a more complete look at our deodorization services, please see below:
- Identification and treatment of the odor’s source
- Treatment of affected structural elements, furnishings, and belongings
- Complete air scrubbing and air purification services
- Sealing of porous surfaces to prevent odors from returning
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we provide comprehensive odor removal services to eliminate them. To take advantage of this service, simply contact our representatives at (260) 420-1502.