ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
Fire and smoke can cause a tremendous amount of damage to your building, belongings, and more. If you spot a fire on your property, you should first dial 911 and begin evacuation procedures. After everybody is safe, you should contact a disaster restoration company to perform complete fire damage restoration.
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors provides fire restoration and smoke restoration services in Auburn, IN. Our fire cleanup crews will do everything possible to restore homes and businesses, as well as their contents, as efficiently and effectively as possible. Your property in Auburn, IN will be properly stabilized and undergo total fire damage repairs. Our fire restoration team will also remove any traces of soot or smoke before they can cause further damage.
Fire Damage Removal
While the destructive capabilities of fire are well known, the damaging potential of smoke and soot is often understated. Not many property owners are mindful of the fact that smoke, soot, and other harmful byproducts released by the fire can lead to corrosion, etching, discoloration, and permanent odors in materials throughout your building (even in areas that were not affected by the fire itself).
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, our fire restoration technicians fully understand these behaviors, and work swiftly to prevent them. We offer 24-hour availability to address these risks because minutes can make a big difference in terms of restoration quality.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors has provided fire and smoke damage restoration services for many years, and has used this experience to train technicians, develop optimal procedures, and essentially perfect the craft.
When you decide to work with us, you can expect the following:
- 24-hour emergency response capabilities
- An initial inspection and pre-cleaning to address time sensitive situations
- Complete content cleaning and restoration services
- Odor removal services
- A final inspection to ensure an optimal result
Fire Damage Restoration – What to Do:
After contacting our ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors representatives, there are specific things that you can do to be proactive in the meantime. These items include the following:
- Open doors and windows to increase air circulation
- Wipe away soot from chrome, porcelain, Formica, and aluminum surfaces
- Cover return and supply registers with damp cheesecloth
- Change the air filter in your furnace
- Clean out your refrigerator if you lost power
- Toss out any exposed food
- Set aside clothing and other fabrics that were affected by smoke
Fire Damage Restoration – What NOT to Do:
Contrarily, there are specific items that you should not do following a fire. The list below will help you stay safe and avoid creating further damage:
- Do not touch upholstery, drywall, wood, or other porous materials with exposed skin
- Do not turn on electrical appliances until they have been professionally inspected
- Do not attempt to clean carpeting or upholstery
- Do not try to wipe soot from walls
- Do not use ceiling fixtures or fans
Contact Us for Fire Damage Restoration in Auburn, IN
If your home or business in Auburn, IN, has been affected by a fire, we encourage you to contact our representatives at (260) 420-1502. At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we offer 24-hour availability and will have a highly trained team of fire restoration technicians on-site as soon as possible.
Related Services and Posts
Smoke Mitigation and Restoration – Fort Wayne, IN
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration – Warsaw, IN
Smoke and Soot Damage Repair – New Haven, IN
Fire restoration in Marion, IN
Christmas Tree Fire Safety Tips