ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
When natural disasters, fires, mold growth, severe accidents, and similar events occur, your property is at risk of sustaining various levels of damage. If you are lucky, nothing major will happen at all; however, the opposite often occurs, as well. In these cases, it pays to have access to a trusted reconstruction and restoration services provider.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we do everything possible to give property owners in Auburn, IN, access to quality reconstruction services. Our construction technicians are able to provide a wide range of disaster restoration methods to properly repair and restore your property.
Effects of Property Damage
Regardless of the levels of property damage sustained, there are specific details that all property owners should be aware of. These include the effects of certain types of property damage, the potential items at risk, and how you should react.
- Common Property Damage: At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we work with property owners following a variety of damaging events. Damage caused by excess water, fires, smoke, mold growth, and odors are among the most common. These events can lead to structural damage, as well as deterioration, discoloration, and permanent damage in various belongings.
- Items at Risk: Your building itself is the most important thing to keep structurally sound. This is because it houses individuals and your belongings. Likewise, your furnishings, appliances, carpeting, personal items, important documents, and more are all at risk.
- How to Be Proactive: There are specific actions you should and should not take depending on what exactly has occurred (for example, do not enter standing water, and do not turn on appliances or devices that have been damaged before they are professionally checked). Regardless, you should contact our ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors representatives as soon as possible. We will outline what you can do depending on your situation, and send highly trained technicians to stabilize your property and limit the extent of the damage.
Reconstruction Services in Auburn, IN
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we provide complete reconstruction services to stabilize your property, assess levels of damage, restore your belongings, and return your building to its original condition. In both residential and commercial settings, we do everything possible to work efficiently and cost effectively while ensuring a quality result. We have a wealth of industry connections, reconstruction expertise, and certified technicians.
No matter the scale of the project, we can provide support through the following and more:
- Emergency board up and site-stabilization services
- Acquisition of construction permits
- Inspections and accurate cost estimates
- Effective project management (this allows us to act as your single point of contact)
- General construction services (e.g. carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, painting, etc.)
- Restoration of belongings
- Assistance with insurance claims
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors has a proud history of construction services in and around Auburn, IN. We are available 24/7 at (260) 420-1502, and look forward to working with you soon.