ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
By itself, water can cause an immense amount of property damage. The damage, however, is worse when the water is contaminated with sewage. Sewage water will spread biohazard materials and bacteria that may cause infection and it causes serious property damage as it gets absorbed by furnishings and building materials. It is best to call a professional right away when dealing with sewage on your property.
With our sewage cleanup services, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors can help homes and businesses in Auburn, IN, that have been damaged by sewage-contaminated water. We are available to provide our services on a 24/7 basis and will come to your property in a prompt manner. We will bring the necessary professional cleaning and restoration equipment to conduct our services, working in a quick and effective manner that prevents the water from spreading further.
When sewage contaminated water enters your property, it goes to the areas with least resistance. As such, it’ll make its way to cracks and concealed areas where it can cause damage. These areas are tough to access and clean effectively which is why you need to call a professional for help.
Sewage water is also a threat to your health because of the biohazard materials it contains. Our professionals will not only safely remove sewage water while limiting the potential for negative health effects, but also eliminate lingering odors.
Once we get your call, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors will promptly arrive to your home or business to begin the cleaning process. Regardless of the amount of damage, our professionals are prepared to help.
Upon arrival, we address the source of the sewage to prevent further damage. After that, our technicians extract the water, get rid of any biohazards, and remove the soiled building materials from your property. While the property dries, whatever hard surfaces that remain will be disinfected to ensure all bacteria ad pathogens are eliminated. Using advanced technology, we’ll also remove strong odors.
The following are included within our sewage cleanup process:
- Emergency Response: After your call for help, we will come to your home or business to address the source of the sewage and extract the standing water.
- Trained and Licensed: At ServiceMaster of Restoration Contractors, our professional technicians have the necessary training and licensing to thoroughly dry affected properties and safely remove biohazards.
- Detailed Inspection: We will closely inspect the damage after addressing the source.
- Sewage Cleanup: Our technicians get rid of any soiled building materials and then disinfect the hard surfaces that remain. This is done using strong cleaning products and techniques. To prevent mold growth and dry out the rest of the moisture, we’ll use our professional drying equipment.
- Insurance Claims: We make the claims process go smoothly by working with your insurance provider.
Call (260) 420-1502 to get help from the professional sewage backup cleaning services that ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors offers to homes and businesses in Auburn, IN.