ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
In and around Auburn, IN, there are common storms and weather conditions that can cause troublesome property damage. These events range from severe thunderstorms and tornadoes to blizzards and hailstorms. When they occur, buildings in residential and commercial settings can be easily damaged (both superficial and structurally). Even if you think your property escaped unscathed, it is recommended to get it checked to ensure hidden damage was not sustained.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we offer complete storm and hail damage repair services to provide inspections and repair damaged property.
Common Storm and Hail Damage
Heavy wind and hail damage are among the most common types of property damage following severe storms. This is because exterior elements of your property (such as siding and roofing) can be ripped off or damaged piece by piece. Other exposed areas, such as windows and doors, are at risk, as well. This can leave openings in your home or office space that allow outside elements in. When this occurs, your property will be at a greater risk of suffering damage from water, wind, hail, pests, and similar troubles.
Other hazards during storms are downed trees and power lines. Severed branches and tipped telephone poles are widely known to damage cars, homes, and other valuable possessions. When a major storm passes through your area, we highly encourage you to inspect your property. Even if no significant damage occurred, it is important to note minor damage because it can lead to more over time.
The ServiceMaster Approach
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors is available 24/7 to respond to emergency property damage situations. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, we will be more than capable of providing cost effective, quality storm damage restoration services. Through our certified technicians and time-tested methodologies, we will return your property to its original condition in short order.
For a better understanding of the specific services we can provide, please see the outline below:
- Emergency Site Stabilization and Board Ups: We respond quickly to emergency scenarios so that we can limit damage by securing your property.
- Initial Inspections and Cost Estimates: We will fully inspect your property, and then provide you with an accurate cost estimate.
- Debris Removal: Storms can leave various debris scattered across your property. We will clear it to provide a safer environment.
- Moisture Removal: We will remove excess water and moisture from your property if necessary.
- Roof Tarping and Repairs: We will protect the interior of your building by providing roof tarping services while necessary repairs are made.
- Complete Restoration: No matter the extent of the damage, we will do everything possible to return your property and belongings to their original condition.
- Assistance with Insurance: We will work with your insurance provider throughout the restoration process.
Major storms can cause minor to severe property damage to homes and businesses alike. At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we will get you back on your feet through our storm and hail damage repair services. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (260) 420-1502, and we proudly service those in Auburn, IN.