ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
In Auburn, IN, excess water is a leading cause of property damage for homeowners and business owners. It can be due to flooding, leaks, burst pipes, overflows, and similar causes, but the risks are very much the same. Structural elements of your building can be damaged, belongings can be ruined, and mold can even begin to grow.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we eliminate these risks through our water damage restoration services in the Auburn, IN area.
Time is of the Essence
When excess water and moisture find their way within your building, time is of the essence. This is because the longer you wait, the greater the odds are of significant damage taking place. This is due to the fact that many structural elements (such as wood, drywall, etc.) are porous, which allows the water to travel to other parts of your property. Additionally, belongings are at risk of discoloration, warping, and other damage, as well.
Here at ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we offer 24-hour availability in order to reduce the risks to your property and personal items as much as possible.
Our Approach to Water Damage Restoration
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors is a trusted name in the water damage restoration services industry because of our highly trained technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and time-tested methodologies.
Our specialized water extraction and dehumidification equipment, sanitization solutions, and restoration services will return your property to its original condition. When you choose to take advantage of our services, you can expect the following:
- A swift response and open communication
- A thorough initial inspection to identify all affected areas
- Complete water removal, moisture extraction, and drying services
- Restoration of damaged structural elements and furnishings
- Mold remediation if required
- Content cleaning and pack-out services to repair your personal belongings
- A final inspection to ensure a quality result
Water Damage Cleanup – What to Do:
Because of the time sensitive nature of water damage, there are several things that you should do to be proactive while you wait for our technicians to arrive. They include the following:
- Call ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors immediately
- Mop up excess water
- Keep books and documents packed tightly together
- Remove area rugs
- Relocate personal items to a dry area
- Wipe excess moisture off of furniture, and place plastic wrap or tin foil between their legs and the ground
- Open windows and doors to increase air circulation
Flood Cleanup – What NOT to Do:
Just as there are ways to be proactive following water damage, there are things you can do that will only increase the destruction, and possibly cause physical harm, as well. To prevent this, please refer to the following list:
- Do not enter standing water
- Do not remove permanent carpeting or flooring
- Do not use appliances until they have been professionally inspected
- Do not try to remove water with a home vacuum
- Do not attempt to remove mold
To make use of our trusted water damage restoration services here at ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, simply give us a call at (260) 420-1502. We are available 24 hours a day, and service property owners in Auburn, IN.