ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
Most of the damage caused by a natural disaster is physical, but some natural disasters can result in damage that is not physical, such as unpleasant odors. Common disasters, including flooding, water damage, mold growth, fire, and smoke, as well as biological sources, like pets and intrusive animals, can leave foul, lingering odors in your home that are tough to get rid of. Unpleasant odors spread through homes and buildings and get absorbed into various materials which will require professional disaster restoration services to remove.
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors provides complete odor removal services in Fort Wayne and all of Northeastern Indiana. to remove unpleasant odors from homes and buildings. Our ServiceMaster technicians use advanced deodorization methods to ensure that the affected materials and air spaces of your home are odor-free.
ServiceMaster Odor Removal Methods Used in Fort Wayne, IN
No matter what type of odor is lingering in your home or building, the technicians of ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors can remove it with our state-of-the-art methods and equipment.
The odor removal methods that we use include the following:
- Air scrubbers with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters can remove particles from the air that are responsible for the odor.
- Thermal fogging, which is a treatment with a strong deodorizer, will penetrate the affected materials.
- Ozone treatments which help to oxidize the air.
- Hydroxyl generators which remove odors with hydroxyl radicals.
The key to effective deodorization is removing the odor at its source to prevent it from lingering or returning. Our technicians will determine which combination of odor removal methods to use once the problem has been assessed and the source of the odor is identified.
You can expect the following basic steps with our deodorization services in Fort Wayne, IN:
- Identification and treatment of the source
- Treatment of affected furnishings and building materials
- Air scrubbing and purification
- Porous surface sealing
The following are common disasters that may result in unpleasant odors on your property:
- Water Damage and Mold: Excess water and mold growth in your home can each result in musty smells. We can effectively remove musty odors from water damage or mold.
- Fire and Smoke: Fires can create a charred smell while the smoke from a fire can get absorbed in many different materials. We can effectively treat these materials to rid your home or business of smoke odors after a fire.
- Biological Odors: Pets, intrusive animals, and biohazard materials, such as blood and bodily fluids can leave unpleasant odors behind. Our odor removal services can eliminate odors from biological sources.
You do not have to live with a lingering odor in your home from a previous disaster. Make sure you contact ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors if there is a foul, unpleasant odor lingering in your home or building in Fort Wayne or any other place in Northeastern Indiana. We can effectively treat any type of odor using advanced deodorization technology and equipment.