ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
Those who have lived in or near Fort Wayne and All of Northeastern Indiana understand the types of storms that are likely to hit the area. Northeast Indiana is prone to several severe weather conditions including thunderstorms, blizzards, hail, wind, and tornadoes that can each result in serious damage to your home or building. Even if your property appears fine after a storm, there could be some hidden damage that can turn into a major problem if it is not properly addressed.
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors provides storm and wind damage restoration services to return homes and businesses in Fort Wayne and all of Northeastern Indiana to their original condition. With professional equipment, our technicians will effectively repair exterior and structural damage caused by the wind while restoring building materials from water damage caused by rain or flooding.
For each type of storm, there will be wind. It is a destructive element that has been known to break windows, tear apart siding, damage roofs, and knock over trees and power lines onto buildings and vehicles. If the wind leaves holes or openings in a home or building, it faces a heightened risk of water damage from rain or flooding, as well as further damage from wind or hail.
Hail is another dangerous feature of severe weather as it can be big enough to cause significant damage to your windows, roof, and siding. If a major storm passes through, inspect your home for signs of damage. Even minor damage on the roof or siding can lead to a leak, resulting in severe structural damage down the road.
The technicians of ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors are available at all times of the day to repair and restore homes and commercial buildings in Fort Wayne and all of Northeastern Indiana from storm damage. Our technicians will stabilize and repair both the interior and exterior of the property as well as provide water damage restoration to restore the affected building structure from excessive rain or flood damage.
You can expect the following steps with our storm damage cleanup services:
- Water Removal and Restoration: Weather conditions that involve heavy rain or flooding can lead to water damage in your home, or even in-home flooding. Our technicians are experts at providing water damage restoration and will remove flooding and excess water from your property.
- Roof Tarping: We will cover any roof damage with tarp to protect the interior of your home or building.
- Roof Repairs: If your roof is heavily damaged, we will provide all necessary repairs.
- Clearing of Debris: We will remove all debris from your property including glass, shingles, siding, tree branches, and shrubs.
- Emergency Board Ups: We will board up the home caused by the storm and ensure that it is structurally stable until it can be repaired.
- Debris Removal: All debris blown onto the property will be removed, including broken glass, leaves, sticks, garbage, etc.
- Working with Insurance: If you have chosen to file a claim with your insurance company, we can coordinate with them to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Major storms can form at any time in Fort Wayne and All of Northeastern Indiana and threaten to damage your property. You must pay attention to weather reports to prepare your property for an impending storm, and inspect your property for storm damage after it passes.
For 24/7 emergency storm damage repair in the Fort Wayne, IN area, call ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors at (260) 420-1502.
Related Posts and Services