ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
The damage left behind by natural disasters is usually physical, but that is not always the case. Sometimes, natural disasters can result in damage that is not physical, like displeasing odors.
From flooding and water damage to fire and smoke, natural disasters can cause rotten odors to linger within a home or building and they are difficult to remove. Such odors can even come from biological sources, such as intrusive animals and pets.
These odors spread throughout the property they are in, are absorbed by numerous materials, and then must be eliminated using professional services.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we offer odor removal services for homes and buildings in New Haven, IN and the Northeastern Indiana area.
Our technicians use specialized deodorization techniques to guarantee that all air spaces and materials affected by the unpleasant aroma within the property are odor-free.
Regardless of the constant odor hanging around in your building or home, our technicians at ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors are qualified to remove the odor using our advanced equipment and methods.
The odor removal methods that we use include the following:
- Air scrubbers with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) air filters that will eliminate the particles in the air that are causing the foul odor.
- Thermal fogging is a strong deodorizer treatment that infiltrates materials affected by the smell.
- Ozone treatments assist in oxidizing the air.
- Hydroxyl generators use hydroxyl radicals to rid the air of the odors.
The solution to proper deodorization is working with the odor at its source and removing it from there, as it stops the odor from both lingering and coming back.
Our technicians will assess the problem, identify the odor’s source, and then determine what combination of odor removal methods to utilize.
You can expect the following basic steps with our odor removal services:
- Source identification and treatment
- Treating all building materials and furnishings affected by the odor
- Scrubbing and purification of the air
- Porous surface sealing
The following are common disasters that may result in unpleasant odors on your property:
- Biological Odors: Biohazard materials — like blood and other bodily fluids — intrusive animals and house pets all have the potential to leave behind unpleasant aromas, but our technicians can remove odor sources from biological materials.
- Fire and Smoke: When fire strikes a property, it leaves behind a charred odor, and materials in the home or building absorb the smoke from the fire. We can thoroughly care for these materials to eliminate the smells left behind by the fire.
- Water Damage and Mold: Mold growth and excess water in a property may cause musty smells to linger about, but we are trained to remove such odors.
Lingering odors are one result you can find after disaster strikes, but such smells are not something you have to deal with long term.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we provide odor removal services for buildings and homes in New Haven, IN or the Northeastern Indiana area, so you do not have to live or work with such smells.
We use state-of-the-art deodorization equipment and technology to eliminate odors and materials that have absorbed them.