ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
If excess water makes its way into your home or business, then it can result in serious property damage. The damage can be even more dangerous if the water has been contaminated by sewage. The sewage will cause its own issues in addition to the damage caused by the water. Sewage contains bacteria and other biohazard materials that may result in infection if not cleaned correctly and it can cause serious, even permanent damage to the affected materials. Knowing this, you need to get professional disaster restoration to deal with sewage.
Serving New Haven, IN, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors provides sewage cleanup services to clean homes and buildings that have suffered damage by sewage-contaminated water. Available 24/7, our technicians will immediately respond to your call for help. We’ll come to your property with the necessary professional cleaning and restoration equipment to remove the sewage and restore the water damage. We will work in a quick and effective manner so that the water doesn’t spread.
Sewage Cleanup in New Haven, IN
In sewage contamination situations, the water will travel to areas of least resistance, such as cracks and hidden sections behind building materials. These areas cannot be accessed easily, so it’s best that you don’t try to clean and restore them yourself.
There will also be odors and bacteria that linger which makes cleaning up sewage very dangerous without the right methods or equipment.
It is in your best interest to get professional help to protect your health and ensure that the sewage water is safely removed from your property.
Licensed Sewage Removal by ServiceMaster
The technicians at ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors will promptly head to your property to begin cleaning following your call. No matter the size of the disaster, our professionals can handle it.
When we arrive, we’ll find and address the source of the sewage to prevent further damage. Then, we extract the water, remove the biohazards, and get rid of building materials that have been soiled.
While the property dries, we disinfect the remaining hard surfaces to ensure no bacteria and pathogens remain. We’ll also eliminate strong odors using our advanced technology.
Our sewage cleanup in New Haven, IN includes the following:
- Emergency Response: After you call us for help, our technicians will promptly arrive to your property. We will address the source of the damage and remove the standing water.
- Trained and Licensed: We employ trained and licensed professional technicians who can safely remove biohazards and effectively dry out affected areas.
- Detailed Inspection: After addressing the source, our technicians will do a detailed inspection of the damaged area.
- Sewage Cleanup: We remove all soiled building materials and disinfect the remaining hard surfaces by using strong cleaning agents and methods. We then use professional drying equipment to dry the rest of the property and prevent mold from growing.
- Insurance Claims: By working with your insurance company, we can ensure the claims process is a seamless one.
Free Estimate Sewage Removal in New Haven, IN
Call (260) 420-1502 for the professional sewage backup cleaning services that ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors provides in New Haven, IN.
Sewage Cleanup in Fort Wayne, IN
Sewage Cleanup in Warsaw, IN
Sewage Cleanup in Auburn, IN
Sewage cleanup in Marion, IN