ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
People who live in New Haven, IN or within the Northeastern Indiana area know the types of storms that can be encountered there.
From blizzards to thunderstorms, the Northeastern Indiana area is likely to face multiple severe weather conditions that include hail, wind, or even tornadoes.
Such precipitation and weather have the potential to cause significant damage to your building or home.
Although your property may seem fine following a severe storm, it’s possible to have hidden damage that can develop into an immense problem if not correctly dealt with.
Wind and Hail Damage
Wind is a given regardless of the type of storm. Its destructive power has caused knocked-over power lines, damaged roofs, torn siding, fallen trees, and broken windows.
If the wind is powerful enough to create holes or other openings in a building or home, then there is a greater risk for water damage caused by rain or flooding and further damage caused by hail or wind.
If it is large enough, hail’s potential for danger increases, as it can cause serious impairments to your siding, roof, and windows.
That said, if you experience a major storm, be sure to check your building or home for any damage.
Seemingly insignificant damage to your property’s siding or roof may lead to a leak, eventually causing serious structural damage.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, our technicians are available 24/7 to restore buildings and homes in New Haven, IN and the Northeastern Indiana area from storm and wind damage.
We fix and stabilize your property’s interior and exterior while also restoring the building structure that has been impaired by water damage.
You can expect the following with our storm damage restoration services:
- Debris Clearing: From glasses to shingles to tree branches, we will remove any debris on your property.
- Debris Removal: Any debris that has been blown onto your property, such as leaves and garbage, will also be rid of.
- Emergency Board Ups: We will board up your property as needed to guarantee that your home or building will be structurally stable until necessary repairs can be made.
- Roof Repairs: We will fix any and all damage on your property’s roof if it is heavily damaged.
- Roof Tarping: To protect the interior of your property, we will cover all damaged parts of the roof with tarp.
- Water Removal and Restoration: Whether a storm has resulted in flooding or other water damage, we will provide necessary water damage restoration for your property and eliminate excess water left behind from the weather conditions.
- Working with Insurance: If you decide to file a claim with your insurance company, we will work with them to ensure everything goes well.
In New Haven, IN and the Northeastern Indiana area, major storms can hit at any moment, and they can threaten your property’s integrity and safety.
It is vital that you check weather reports so you can prepare your building or home for an incoming storm. It is also important to check for any property damage after the storm passes.