ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
Dealing with extensive property damage can be difficult, but the devastation to important personal and business documentation can be just as costly. In many cases, individuals fail to take this into consideration until it is too late.
But ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors encourages that you contact us right away if you have experienced severe damage in your home or office space. Oftentimes, a matter of minutes can make the difference between extraordinarily valuable documents and files being restored or lost forever. We are proud to assist home and business owners alike in the Warsaw, IN, area.
Critical Damage to Documents and Files
Whether it is water damage, mold growth, fire, or something similar, events such as these leave your documents in a highly risky environment. Deterioration, discoloration, and page warping can occur rapidly, which is why time is of the essence. Utilizing advanced restoration equipment and techniques, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors will restore your valuable documents to the greatest extent possible.
While documents may seem trivial when placed in comparison to a building, equipment, furniture, or personal belongings, consider the following:
- Common Personal Documents Include:
- Birth Certificates
- Car Titles
- House Deeds
- Social Security Cards
- Diplomas and Degrees
- Common Professional Documents Include:
- Business Licenses
- Tax Documents
- Other Valuable Files
None of the above should be taken for granted, and, fortunately, each of these document types can be dried and/or restored with our state-of-the-art documentation restoration processes and procedures.
ServiceMaster has been one of the most trusted names in document recovery for over 60 years. When you choose us for our document restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response: Time is crucial when restoring documents. This is why we are available by phone 24 hours a day to take your call and respond to emergency situations.
- Organization: When we arrive, we will organize your documents according to their degree of damage.
- Moisture Removal: In the case of excess moisture damaging your documents, we will remove this moisture to prevent deterioration and bacterial growth.
- Chemical Treatments: We utilize advanced chemical treatments to eliminate stains, mold growth, and bacterial growth.
Some of the specific techniques that we utilize to recover documents include:
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Odor Removal
- Ultrasonic Separation
- Gamma Ray Irradiation
- Microbial Disinfection
If your documents have been severely damaged after a flood, fire, or other natural disaster, you can call ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors at (260) 420-1502. We are available 24 hours a day, and will get a trained team of technicians to your location right away. We are proud to service home and business owners in the Warsaw, IN, area.