ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
For many home and business owners alike, information stored on electronic devices is critical to daily activities. Whether it is work documentation, contracts, billing information, or personal files, losing them all at once can be a huge blow.
However, it does not stop here. Severe property damage can leave other electronics (such as televisions, computers, monitors, printers, smart phones, tablets, etc.) severely damaged, as well. But ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors provides full electronics restoration services for home and business owners in the Warsaw, IN, area.
While electronic equipment and devices grow increasingly durable year after year, they are no match for fires, floods, smoke and soot damage, and other similar events. However, if you contact us quickly, we may be able to salvage your items before they experience permanent damage. Time is of the essence, but our highly trained technicians are among the best in the industry when it comes to restoring electronics.
Obviously, water damage and fire damage (including the resulting smoke and soot) can cause significant destruction to electronics. Worse yet, not all of it may be immediately apparent. In the case of water damage, electronic devices must be dried out because the water and excess moisture can cause a short, which further damages the equipment.
Fire damage, on the other hand, can result in corrosive acids damaging metal and plastic surfaces. They also may be dangerous to the user when handled. In either case, all electronics that have experienced water or fire damage should be inspected to ensure that they are suitable for use before being turned on.
When you choose ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors for electronics restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Rapid Response: We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and will quickly get a highly trained team of technicians to your location.
- Initial Inspection: We thoroughly inspect your equipment and devices in order to determine the most appropriate plan.
- Drying: We thoroughly dry out your electronics in a controlled environment.
- Cleaning: We clean all damaged electronics inside and out during our restoration process.
- Deodorization: We fully deodorize your items to ensure that you do not have any lingering reminders of the original damaging event.
- *Outside Expertise: While we have plenty of experience with restoring electronics, we always consult other electronics professionals to get their assessment of the level of damage sustained by specific items; they help us to determine what is salvageable.
Some of the items with which we have experience restoring include, but are not limited to:
- Laptops and Computers
- Medical Equipment
- Video Game Consoles
- Stereo Equipment
- Musical Instruments
If your electronic devices have been severely damaged after a natural disaster, please don’t hesitate to a call ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors at (260) 420-1502 for emergency electronics restoration services. We proudly service home and business owners in the Warsaw, IN, area.