ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
Fires on your property are as terrifying as they are damaging. Not only are you and your loved ones at physical risk, but the mental anguish of losing irreplaceable personal belongings can be too much to bear. This is why once the fire is out, and all residents are safe, you should contact fire damage restoration experts right away.
Time is of the essence when it comes to restoring your property and valuables. At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we provide complete fire and smoke damage restoration services to home and business owners in the Warsaw, IN, area.
Fire Damage Restoration
What many individuals fail to realize is that the fire itself is not typically the greatest cause of damage. The resulting smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts of fire cause more destruction. This is why our technicians are specifically trained to repair damage caused by both flames and other harmful agents that appear as a result.
If not addressed quickly, the byproducts of a fire can cause permanent damage to your property and belongings through burns, discoloration, etching, and by leaving a lingering odor. In most cases, the only way to give your personal items a chance at making a full recovery is to contact restoration professionals as soon as possible.
When you hire ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors for emergency fire damage restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response and Initial Inspection: We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and will get a team of technicians out to your location right away, as time is of the essence. We will begin by performing an initial inspection to assess the full extent of the damage on your property, and develop an optimal plan for restoring the structure.
- Emergency Pre-Cleaning: In order to reduce the spread of soot and other corrosive byproducts left by the fire, we will perform emergency pre-cleaning before beginning our major restoration work.
- Content Cleaning and Restoration: Utilizing our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and fire damage restoration techniques, we will fully clean and restore both your property and belongings.
- Odor Removal: The last thing you need after a fire is to be reminded of it after we leave. This is why we specifically target lingering odors, and eliminate them from your property.
- Final Inspection: We will perform a final inspection to ensure that your property and personal items are restored to the fullest extent possible. This includes walls, ceilings, furniture, etc.
Fire Damage Removal – What to Do:
- Contact ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors immediately after the fire department personnel depart from your property.
- Open windows and doors (if the outside temperature is above 60 degrees Fahrenheit) in order to increase air circulation.
- Wipe soot from porcelain, chrome, aluminum, and Formica surfaces.
- Change the air filter on your furnace if it uses forced, hot air.
- Cover return and supply registers with damp cheesecloth to filter soot from the air.
- Dispose of any and all exposed food.
- Clean the inside of your refrigerator and freezer if your home has lost power.
- Set aside clothing and other fabrics affected by smoke.
Fire Damage Removal – What NOT to Do:
- Do not touch wood, upholstery, drywall, and other porous materials because the oils on your skin can increase damage to these materials.
- Do not attempt to remove soot from walls.
- Do not clean carpeting or upholstery.
- Do not use electrical appliances until they have been inspected and deemed safe.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet from the fire being fought.
If you and your loved ones or staff have been devastated by a property fire in the Warsaw, IN area, don’t hesitate to call ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors at (260) 420-1502 for 24/7 emergency fire damage restoration services.
Related Posts and Services