ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
The physical damage left behind in the wake of a disaster on your property can be extensive, but whether it is due to a fire, water damage, mold growth, or other significant damage, there is always some sort of foul odor that lingers as a result.
At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we provide full deodorization services to make sure that you are not left with any unpleasant aromatic reminders of a traumatic event. We proudly provide this and other services to home and business owners in the Warsaw, IN, area.
Porous building materials, furniture, and personal belongings are especially at risk of trapping foul odors. To make matters worse, the longer you wait to have affected areas and items treated, the greater the risk is of permanent damage occurring. This is why we make it a point to be available 24 hours a day by phone. This way, we can be ready to respond to any emergencies, and give your property and personal possessions the best chance of being fully restored. We utilize advanced deodorization equipment and methodologies that leave affected materials, and air spaces, odor-free.
When you choose to utilize our deodorization services here at ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response and Initial Assessment: We are available 24 hours a day by phone, and will get a highly trained team of technicians to your location in short order. When we arrive, we will perform an initial inspection to identify the extent of deodorization services needed.
- Treatment: We will then proceed to fully treat all affected areas. We do this through the following:
- Air Purification: We scrub air spaces in order to purify your building’s air, and leave it odor-free. One way we do this is through air scrubbers with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters.
- Thermal Fogging: This treatment method involves a strong deodorizer t
hat penetrates even the most heavily affected materials.
- Ozone Treatments: We provide ozone treatments to help oxidize your air spaces, as well.
- Hydroxyl Generators: We utilize hydroxyl generators to remove odors with hydroxyl radicals.
- Surface Sealing: In order to trap odors that would otherwise be irremovable, and to prevent future odors from penetrating them, we seal porous surfaces.
- Final Inspection: We perform a final inspection to ensure that all affected areas have been treated thoroughly.
While there are innumerable situations that will result in unpleasant aromas dominating your belongings and air spaces, some of the more common events include:
- Water Damage
- Mold and Mildew Growth
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot Damage
- Biological Infestations
If you are in need of professional deodorization services, please feel free to contact ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors at (260) 420-1502.