ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
On its own, water damage can result in serious issues, but this damage is worse and more dangerous if the water contains sewage. When the water spreads throughout the property, the sewage will cause damage of its own, as well as infection and disease without proper handling. If this happens, then you need to have a professional work on the affected area to restore it.
Serving Warsaw, IN, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors helps clean and restore residential and commercial properties that have sustained damaged from sewage-contaminated water. Available 24/7, our technicians will respond to your call for help promptly. We come to your home or business equipped to effectively remove sewage water and restore the damaged area.
In situations concerning sewage contamination, water makes its way to areas of least resistance. It enters cracks and hidden spots behind building materials, which is difficult to reach. The damage will get worse and the bacteria and odors will continue to linger if untreated. Because sewage water is difficult and dangerous to clean up, it should not be a DIY project.
The presence of biohazards threatens your health, safety, and well-being. As such, you need to seek professional help for cleaning and restoration.
Following your call, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors will come to your home or business to begin cleaning work. No matter the damage’s extent, our professionals are prepared to clean up and restore your property.
Upon arrival, we address the source of the sewage to prevent it from spreading further. Then, our technicians extract the excess water, get rid of biohazard materials, and remove building materials that have been soiled. When the rest of the property is drying out, we’ll disinfect the hard surfaces so that any leftover pathogens and bacteria are eliminated. If any strong odors remain, we’ll use advanced technology to remove them.
The following are included within our sewage cleanup process:
- Emergency Response: After your call for help, our technicians go to your home or business to address the source of the damage and remove the standing water.
- Licensed and Trained: Our trained and licensed professionals will thoroughly dry out the property and remove biohazards.
- Thorough Inspection: After addressing the damage source, we will thoroughly inspect the area.
- Sewage Cleanup: Any soiled building materials are removed and replaced while the remaining hard surfaces will be disinfected. The disinfection will be done by using powerful cleaning agents and processes. Then we use professional drying equipment to dry out the rest of the moisture which prevents future mold growth.
- Insurance Claims: After the cleaning process, our technicians work with our insurance provider to help make the claims process go smoothly.
Call ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors at (260) 420-1502 to seek help with the professional sewage backup cleaning services we offer in Warsaw, IN.