ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated since 1975
As residents of Northern Indiana know, their property is subjected to a variety of damaging weather, ranging from severe thunderstorms and blizzards to hail and heavy winds, and even tornadoes. All of this and more presents a unique danger to homes and businesses.
For these reasons, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors offers complete storm and wind damage restoration services to the property owners in the Warsaw, IN, area.
Structural Damage Caused by Wind and Storms
After a severe weather system has passed, it is critical to get your property secured after large storm. Any openings in your building should be covered, damaged roofs should be tarped, and vulnerable structural elements should be reinforced. This not only provides a greater level of safety to you and your loved ones, but it gives you more time to address the situation before more damage occurs.
Every storm is unique, but stabilization and restoration work should always be the first item on your agenda once it has passed. This is for both safety reasons, as well as the fact that a timely response from ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors will result in less damage occurring to your property over time.
Our storm and wind damage restoration services include all of the following procedures:
- Rapid Response and Initial Inspection: We are available 24 hours a day by phone to respond to emergencies, and will get a highly trained team of technicians to your property in short order. When we arrive, we will perform an initial inspection to assess the full extent of the damage.
- Stabilization: We will stabilize and reinforce any damaged or vulnerable structural elements.
- Water Damage Restoration: If the storm has left water damage behind, we will remove all standing water and excess moisture, and restore all affected areas.
- Roofing Work: Depending on the situation, we can provide roof tarping services to cover any roof damage, and protect all that is underneath, and/or proceed to providing temporary roof repairs.
- Clearing of Debris: We will remove any and all unwanted debris from your property, including glass, branches, garbage, and other materials.
- Emergency Board Ups: If your building has experienced significant damage, we will board up unnatural points of entry, and secure your property.
Wind and Hail Damage
While every storm may be different, wind and hail are hallmarks; likewise, this is what normally causes the most amount of damage. Wind is notorious for breaking windows, destroying siding and roofing elements, knocking over trees and power lines, and leaving your property more susceptible to other outside elements. One of these other elements is hail. In normal circumstances, hail can cause a great deal of damage. From smashing windows, roofing, and siding to denting vehicles, all of this is exacerbated in a severe storm.
When all is said and done, extreme wind and hail can leave your property open to the outside world, which comes with a litany of potential problems. The likelihood of outside weather, pests, and burglars penetrating your building are all dangers that are multiplied when your property is exposed. This is yet another reason why we encourage you to take advantage of our storm and wind damage restoration services.
Storm, Wind, and Hail Damage Repair
If your home or commercial building has been left in critical condition from strong winds or a storm in the Warsaw, IN area, don’t hesitate to call ServiceMaster by Contractors at (260) 420-1502 for immediate storm and wind damage restoration. We are available 24 hours a day by phone, and will arrive at your property as soon as possible.