ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
Family Owned and operated since 1975
Water damage is one of the most common forms of property damage for home and business owners alike, and it can also be one of the most severe. If left untreated by a disaster restoration crew, your building can become structurally damaged as materials weaken and affected areas get worse, and your property will be more susceptible to mold growth.
For these reasons and more, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors offers full water damage restoration services to home and commercial building owners in the Warsaw, IN, area.
If you notice that sewage has mixed in with the water on your property, we are equipped to perform effective sewage removal services as well.
There are many causes of water damage, from severe storms and flooding to burst pipes, overflows, and leaks. However, the result is always the same – your property is at risk because of how easily and quickly water damage spreads.
Not only that, but mold can grow as a result of water damage in as little as 24 hours. For this reason, our ServiceMaster technicians are equipped to apply mold remediation meth
ods as well.
It is critical to contact professional water damage restoration experts if you notice even the smallest of leaks penetrating your property. At ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors, we utilize specialized water extraction and dehumidification equipment as well as advanced techniques to remove all excess water and moisture from the premises.
Water Damage Restoration in Warsaw, IN
Homes and office buildings are constructed with many porous materials that water can penetrate quite simply. From drywall and wood to various flooring materials and carpeting, there are many areas in your building that are vulnerable to discoloration, warping, mold growth, and structural damage.
Our water damage restoration services in Warsaw, IN include all of the following procedures:
- Timely Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and will immediately send a highly trained team of technicians to your location. We will also keep you updated about our plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: We will perform an initial inspection in order to assess the full extent of existing water damage in affected areas.
- Water Extraction and Drying: We extract all excess water and moisture from your property while drying affected areas with our advanced equipment and techniques.
- Restoration: We dry and restore all affected furnishings and building materials, from carpets and walls to couches and tables.
- Mold Remediation: If mold has taken hold on your property, we can also remove the spores.
- Document and Personal Belonging Restoration: We will restore important documents and personal belongings to their original conditions.
- Final Inspection: We will perform a final inspection to ensure that your property is returned to its original condition.
Water Extraction – What to Do
- ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors right away.
- Mop up excess water.
- Remove area rugs, but not permanent carpeting.
- Keep your drapes up and off of the floor.
- Wipe excess water off of furniture, and place tin foil or plastic wrap between furniture legs and the ground.
- Store personal belongings in a dry and secure location.
- Keep water-damaged books and documents packed tightly on shelves to prevent page warping until they can be properly treated.
- Open doors and windows to improve air circulation.
Water Extraction– What NOT to Do:
- Do not walk in standing water.
- Do not attempt to remove water with a standard home vacuum.
- Do not remove permanent flooring.
- Do not use appliances until they are inspected and deemed safe for use.
- Do not attempt to clean up mold, as this could spread its spores if done improperly.
If your property structure has been severely damaged from water or a flood in the Warsaw, IN area, don’t hesitate to call ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors at (260)420-1502. We are available 24 hours a day, and will gladly work with insurance, if needed.
Related Posts and Services